Darling Clementine // The new harvest

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Loving the new Harvest range from the Darling company, Darling Clementine. They have even made their own tea! Looks delicious if the box is anything to go by.

HARVEST_tea

The folk and flora colours too are quite delicious...

FOLK-NOTE_2

Their Tumblr is full of other found treasures too... I just now got abit lost in that lovely forest... for an hour... oops!

p.s. Did I get away without mentioning how long it's been between posts? Thing is, I have found I was not built to be a juggler (or maybe only a juggler of a couple of balls at once) I'm hoping however that I'll get better at the juggling, not worse. Don't give up on me... not yet anyway!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger