TMOD scratchie cards

Tuesday 6 July 2010

A few weeks ago I saw TMOD speaking at the Creative Sydney series of panels. They talked about their process of beginning by designing interactive jewellery and then accidentally getting into stationery after sending out a scratchie invitation out for one of their jewellery launches. I love the idea and even more so hearing how they became so successful for their cards completely by chance!

nudiesI was lucky enough to find some treasure's in my mailbox from their lovely creators Milenka and Georgie last week. Aren't they the cutest suprises? I love the whale... so much so I am not sure that I can ever bring myself to give it away!

TMOD cards

scratched

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger