Sanna Annukka // stationery and more

Tuesday 13 July 2010

SANNAHOME

I first saw Sanna's stationary over at online stationery shop Nineteen seventy three and fell in love with the shimmer of gold and silver in her designs. The prints are everything I love about Scandinavian design and so was no surprise to find out she is actually half finnish and very inspired by Lapland!

3019


If the cards weren't stunning enough I then found her design work for Marimekko (the dream project!) which is equally as beautiful.


page1
And even more spectacular is seeing the screenprinting of it inside the Marimekko factory... how can they even manage to make industry look incredible?! My heart sobs a little at the sight!

Sanna_marimekko

1 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I love her style and use of colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger